1. I chose 11 things because I was born on the 11th of September.
2. I grew up in Montana and spent half my childhood outdoors hiking, fishing, rock-skipping, camping, huckleberry picking, begrudgingly gardening and simply exploring.
3. I am an artist. I like to create things. I draw and write and take photos and paint and dance and dream and pretend to knit. Oh, and a few years ago, I finally realized that an artist is who I am and not just what I am.
4. If I were stranded on an island for months and could only have one drink, I would choose apple juice. I should probably take water. Or whiskey. No, apple juice.
5. I have one sister who is five years younger than me. She is hilarious, hardworking and inspirational, beautiful on the inside and out.
6. I can write upside-down, backwards and with both hands. I always write that in my ‘about me’ pages and I don’t know why. I guess it makes me feel cool.
7. Over the course of four years, I moved nine times, traveled in several different countries and lived in seven different towns/cities.
8. I’m pretty awesome at tetris.
9. I’ve donated my hair to locks of love four times.
10. I have some of the most incredible friends in the entire world. They challenge, motivate, focus and humble me. I am a better person because of them and am forever grateful. (you know who you are)
11. This is my 11th blog. (Yes, I saved it for # 11 on purpose and yes, I know that’s too many blogs) But here’s the deal…I think this one might become my favorite. I hope you enjoy it too. 🙂